A reminder: The Saint Joseph Christmas Bird Count will be this Saturday, December 14th. If you would like to participate by going with one of our groups, go out on your own and just watch your feeders for awhile give me a call 816-232-6125. Or come to the planning meeting on Thursday at the Regional Office of the MDC located on the campus of Missouri Western State University at 6 PM.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO