I had a parent contact me last night via email with a picture of a Snowy Owl that she took near Camp Branch Marina yesterday.  I asked for more details and in a brief email this morning she said she would send them to me tonight….  The picture shows it sitting on rip rap I believe?  I will post again when I get more information.

Terry L. Miller

Kearney High School

Ecology/College Zoology/Genetics/Biology/Botany/Astronomy Teacher

816-628-4585

"It is the inherent dignity of every human person that we must strive to respect, to inspire, and to believe in....and what a great responsibility we have as teachers and role models!"