I searched Smithville Tuesday early lmorning and late afternoon about 5 hours total and no Snowy Owl. I am sure it will show up again some time. Let me know.

Midday I went to Lake Mozingo east of Maryville, Nodaway Co. and found both Black and White-winged scoters, a lone Am. White Pelican, plus all the regulars: Canada geese, P-B grebe and Am coot.

Two  Loggerhead Shrikes on power lines on the way back down to Smithville along 136 and 169 Highways.

Brad

Brad

Brad Jacobs

Missouri Department of Conservation