I searched Smithville Tuesday early lmorning and late afternoon about 5 hours total and no Snowy Owl. I am sure it will show up again some time. Let me know.

Midday I went to Lake Mozingo east of Maryville, Nodaway Co. and found both Black and White-winged scoters, a lone Am. White Pelican, plus all the regulars: Canada geese, P-B grebe and Am coot.

Two  Loggerhead Shrikes on power lines on the way back down to Smithville along 136 and 169 Highways.

Brad

Brad
Brad Jacobs
Missouri Department of Conservation
P.O. Box 180
Jefferson City, MO 65102
573-522-4115 ext. 3648

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City