From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of MARGE LUMPE
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2013 9:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Apologies- No Ladder-back

My apologies for reporting a Ladder-backed Woodpecker at our feeder.  It was
a Red-bellied.  Ladder-backs were common in San Antonio where I lived for
many years, and I must have had a lapse.  Senior moments are coming by more
frequently.
Marge

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325
Benton County

  _____

Archives <https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html>  / Subscription
options <https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1>  / ASM
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City Details and Online
Registration <http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>