Barb Duncan, Betty Richey, and I birded Whetstone CA near Williamsburg Sunday afternoon. We had a Northern Shrike we watched in the scope almost directly across the road from the CA headquarters. This may be  the same shrike that has been there several winters. We also had a good showing of sparrows: Fox, Song, Swamp, White-throated, White-crowned, Tree, and Field.  Red-tailed hawks were very numerous. A cold day but good birding.

Jane Frazier
Jefferson City