Greetings,

I had four SHCR late this afternoon at Riverlands.  They were flying quite high, circled the area of Heron Pond a couple times, then continued flying north bound along the river.

Lots of Trumpeters and other waterfowl on what seemed to be one of the most blustery cold days I can remember spending at RMBS.

Bill Duncan
NOCO