Thanks Larry,

It was nice meeting and talking with you awhile on Monday on the reserve.

We spent close to two full days on the reserve (Mon & Tue).  It seems the Snow Goose total on the 11/25/13 sheet is in error.  Or perhaps the count was taken after the morning lift off?  Even if that's the case, I find it hard to believe that they only counted three birds!  ;-)

Anyway, highlights for our time on the Reserve include watching ~15 Sandhill Crane circling our area during a glorious sunset.  It was also a pleasure seeing so many dark phase Red-tailed Hawks, which I guess are more common on the western side of the state.

It's always a bummer to leave that spot, so different from the similar locations here on the east side of the state.

Ozark Bill
NOCO