The Columbia Audubon Society has a field trip tomorrow, Saturday, Nov. 23 to Twin Lakes and Hinkson Woods Conservation Area. We'll depart from Songbird Station's parking lot at 8 a.m. Songbird Station is at 2010 Chapel Plaza Court #C here in Columbia. I'm leading the trip. Looks like it's going to be chilly... dress warm!

Kevin Wehner
CAS Field Trip Coordinator
(573) 815-0352