From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Corben
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 5:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Three Snow Buntings, no rare Gulls at Long Branch, Macon

The Snow Buntings were at the marina. I walked out along the barrage, or whatever you call that dike thing which forms the eastern border of the marina. First passerine I saw was a Snow Bunting, and I watched it for half an hour and took lots of photos. After I let it get used to me, it got very tame. Then all of a sudden it flew up, calling, and joined two others in flight. They flew towards the sun and I lost them, but they didn't look like they were going far.

The only Gulls I saw were Ring-billed and Bonapartes.

Cheers, Chris.