This is a late entry for a discussion thread, but Jerry and I found such a good one today, we want to pass the word.  In Palm Beach County, Florida:  Wakodahatchee Wetlands.  There is a quarter-mile loop boardwalk.  We watched nesting DC Cormorants (two nests had big brown fuzzy babies, others were incubating) within a few feet of the boardwalk.  Gr. Blue Herons building nests in same trees.  Also present were Great, Snowy & Cattle Egrets, Green, Little Blue and Tricolored Heron, White and Glossy Ibis, Anhinga, Blue-winged Teal, Am. Coot, many Common Gallinule, PB Grebe, lots of Palm Warblers, one Yellow-rumped.

Earlier in the day we were at Boynton Inlet in a very strong east wind.  The highlight was a group of Gannets.  We did not find Nanday Parakeets--too windy and very little food in the sea grapes.

At John Prince Park, the Limpkins made a good showng.  Had Wood Stork, too.  One pair of Egyptian Geese were there.

Bodacious birding!

Edge Wade
Ft. Lauderdale, FL