The Snow Buntings were at the marina. I walked out along the barrage, or
whatever you call that dike thing which forms the eastern border of the
marina. First passerine I saw was a Snow Bunting, and I watched it for
half an hour and took lots of photos. After I let it get used to me, it
got very tame. Then all of a sudden it flew up, calling, and joined two
others in flight. They flew towards the sun and I lost them, but they
didn't look like they were going far.

The only Gulls I saw were Ring-billed and Bonapartes.

Cheers, Chris.

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City