Thanks Larry,

It was nice meeting and talking with you awhile on Monday on the reserve.

We spent close to two full days on the reserve (Mon & Tue).  It seems the
Snow Goose total on the 11/25/13 sheet is in error.  Or perhaps the count
was taken after the morning lift off?  Even if that's the case, I find it
hard to believe that they only counted three birds!  ;-)

Anyway, highlights for our time on the Reserve include watching ~15
Sandhill Crane circling our area during a glorious sunset.  It was also a
pleasure seeing so many dark phase Red-tailed Hawks, which I guess are more
common on the western side of the state.

It's always a bummer to leave that spot, so different from the similar
locations here on the east side of the state.

Ozark Bill
NOCO