I had my FOS female Purple Finch today at the feeders near Kirksville (Adair Co.). Yesterday (11/08) I had 3 Common Loons at Thousand Hills SP. The lake also held good numbers of ducks including 50+ Canvasbacks, Redheads, Ring-necked ducks and Lesser Scaup.
Two Bald eagles took residency at the lake as well.
Later,
--
Peter Kondrashov
Kirksville, MO