Visited Creve Coeur Lake this afternoon.  It was relatively quiet with some fun surprises.

3 Common Loons
2 Horned Grebes
Bonaparte's Gull
These 3 sp. were really close along the beach area and afforded nice views.

A lone swallow sp. was fluffed on a rock near the boat ramp at Sailboat Cove.  I will post photos tomorrow.  While I'm leaning toward Barn, a forked tail was not obvious as it flew over the water.  This was the only swallow that I observed there today.

Peripheral birds included American Kestrel and Pileated Woodpecker.

Bryan Prather
St. Louis Co., Mo

Sent from my iPhone

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/