Just a reminder that the Columbia Audubon Society has a field trip
Saturday, November 16 to the Fayette Lakes (D.C. Rogers & Peters) for
birding, and Possum Haw Antiquarians for coffee and book browsing/buying
afterwards.

*Please RSVP to Edge Wade, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>, by Wednesday,
November 13, so we will know how many to expect.* Please indicate if you
can drive, if needed, and whether or not you want to return to Columbia for
lunch.

Departure Point: Northwest corner of the Columbia Mall parking lot (Target
end, near the corner of Bernadette and Fairview Rd.). Carpool leaves at
7:30 a.m.

Leader: Edge Wade

Contact Phone/Email: (573) 268-3714 or [log in to unmask]

We will bird the two lakes, then go into Fayette to Possum Haw Antiquarians
on the north side of the square for coffee, book browsing and visiting with
owner and long-time CAS member, Jim Wallace.

Participants have the choice of returning to Columbia before lunch or
having lunch in Fayette.

Kevin Wehner

Columbia Audubon Society Field Trip Coordinator

Columbia, Mo.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/