Although I have not been to the Carlyle Sewage Lagoons in many years I had
visited it many times over the past 20+ years and never had a problem.
 Since I have not been there for several years perhaps things have changed
in that time or I was just lucky when I used to stop by there.  Perhaps a
combination of both.  I don't remember any concern about entry into this
area but over time things do change.

Steve Griffaw
Jefferson City Mo.