Hello again Missouri birders.  Thank you all for your responses to my post a few weeks ago.

My visit went great, and I ended up getting seven new life birds!

Special thanks to Al and Pat who both took me out birding! Also to Paul, whose home we visited to get some good looks at the Eurasian Tree Sparrow!

I ended up birding two days, the first day I went out with Al on Halloween.  It rained almost all day, so I spent quite a bit of time trying to get photos while keeping my camera dry.  We spent most of the day at and around Riverlands.  Despite the rain and wind I managed to get three new lifers: American Black Duck, Red-shouldered Hawk, and Eurasian Tree Sparrow.  We also saw a Common Loon, and some other pretty cool birds.
List here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S15534051
We also stopped by Paul's house for the Tree Sparrow, and some interesting birding stories and photos!

The next day, on the 1st, I met Pat near Creve Coeur area.  It was much nicer, a bit warmer and sunny to start the day out.  We birded around that area and I quickly picked up 4 new lifers: Eastern Meadowlark, Field Sparrow, Eastern Bluebird, and Swamp Sparrow.  After that we headed out to Colombia Bottom area to look for more new species, but the wind was really picking up.  We saw some other good birds though, including a nice flock of Golden-crowned Kinglets, Ruby-crowned Kinglets and Black-capped Chickadees amongst others.
Lists:

After the birding days, I spent the weekend in the city with my wife and we had some fun downtown!

Thanks to everyone for the help, I hope to come back some day!  Also if anyone is ever in Western Colorado, I'd be happy to go birding with you!

Photos of my new lifers:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58672470@N03/sets/72157637420854973/

Jackson Trappett