I watched a huge flock (murder?) of crows flying north over my house in South St. Louis about 4:30 this evening..  They  would have been paralleling Kingshighway Blvd.  Anyone know where they might be roosting?  The were headed in the direction of Forest Park or the Central West End.  Seems to me there was a big roost there last year.  Any one know?  Another oddball observation, about 50 Killdeer on a semi flooded softball field in Wilmore Park at Hampton and Gravois.