I had my FOS white-throats and juncos both last week.  The feeders are doing a roaring business.  Way more Carolina Chickadees and Tufted Titmice than usual.  Not much variety, though.

Jo Strange

Branson, MO

From: "Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2013 4:52:43 PM
Subject: Re: First of Season White-throated Sparrow

Same here in Holts Summit - at the feeders and bird bath.

TOM HALFEN

Holts Summit

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 4:09 PM, MARGE LUMPE <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I stepped out to feed the birds this AM to hear the FOS White-throated Sparrow in our back yard near Hi Lonesome.   The DE Juncos have been with us for a few weeks but seem to be increasing in numbers.
I also toured Hi Lonesome Sunday morning with nothing remarkable except a Northern Harrier flying gracefully over the field.  A full report will be posted tomorrow.
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325