Hi Chris/All,

We happened to catch and band and OCWA in Centrailia yesterday (23 Oct), during an education event.

Back at home in Saline County, we've had an OCWA spend the winters of 2011-2012 with us. This was the same individual who leaves us in the third week of March. We hope to see him again this winter. The suet will be waiting for him.

Ethan

Ethan C. Duke, Assistant Director
Missouri River Bird Observatory
www.mrbo.org