Mobirders: This morning while running errands I stopped at Faust Park in Chesterfield to look for the "white" Junco reported a few days ago. I found it feeding with other Juncos on the ground near the Maintenance Building across from the small Greenhouse. That's the place where it was reported earlier. I got a few photos of the bird before a loud truck on the nearby road scared away the entire flock of Juncos. I waited for awhile for them to return but they did not. It is a very interesting looking bird. A few photos of it can be viewed at the link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dpwagtail/sets/72157637058144385/

 There was a similiar bird or maybe the same one, that spent last winter at Faust Park.
Dave Pierce
St. Louis County

D. Pierce
Senior Dogs 4 Seniors
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website:  www.seniordogs4seniors.com
Home:  636.458.1892
Diane Cell:  314.452.3063
Bringing senior dogs and people together

 “To the world you are just one person; to a rescued pet you are the WORLD.”