There was an adult Lesser Black-backed Gull at Long Branch SP (Macon Co.).
I first spotted the bird from the dam, but then saw it again when it joined
the roost of gulls across from the campground. Here is the photo:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100215232641622009633/albums/5927299186676246897/5938039627975733618?pid=5938039627975733618&oid=100215232641622009633
Fall album here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100215232641622009633/albums/5927299186676246897

Also on the lake 300+ Franklin's Gulls, few Bonapart's and growing number
of Ring-billed Gulls.
Very few ducks. I was surprised to see 2 blinds and two boats setting up
for duck hunting on the lake. I thought there was no hunting in the park...
Later,
PK

--
Peter Kondrashov