Hello,

I will be giving a talk called "Forest Park Owls: Hiding In Plain Sight" about the Great Horned Owls in Forest Park in St. Louis at 2:00pm this Sunday, October 20 at Songbird Station,
http://www.songbirdstation.com/index.php, in Columbia, MO.  I hope to see you there!

Thanks to Holly Seaver of Songbird Station for the invitation to give a talk and to to Bill Mees of the Columbia Audubon Society (CAS), who put me in touch with Holly.  I'm happy to say, thanks to Bill and Lottie Busman of CAS that I will be presenting for CAS in October 2014.

Sincerely,
Mark
--
Mark H.X. Glenshaw