I had a  hummingbird show up at the feeder late last evening.  It was an immature, but I could not see it well enought o ID the species.  i did not have my binocs with me and it just fed for 15 - 20 seconds and left and did not come back.  We have a very light frost here this mornong, but I made sure there was fresh mix in the hummingbird feeder before I left for work this morning.

Keep a feeder full for the late migrants and watch out for unusual hummers this time of year!

Neal Young
Warrensburg
Johnson County, MO