From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Turner, Lori
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 4:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: video of sparrows

Here's a video of the Nelson's, Savannah and Swamp sparrows we saw during the field trip to Columbia wetlands and Eagle Bluffs Saturday.  I was zoomed in pretty far so it's very poor quality, I thought I'd post it anyway  :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sm/create/Nelson's%2C%20Savannah%20and%20Swamp.wmv

Lori Turner
Operations Dispatcher
Boone Electric Cooperative
1413 Rangeline
Columbia, MO 65201
(573) 449-4181
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or via phone at 573-449-4181 and destroy all electronic or paper copies of the original message.
Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City Details and Online Registration<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>