From: Karen Wosilait <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Subject: today's field trip
To: John Besser <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Lori Turner <[log in to unmask]>, Kevin Wehner <[log in to unmask]>

I got a fuzzy shot of what we thought might have been a Cooper's after we saw the pelicans but before we saw the sparrows.  I posted it online on a bird ID group on Flickr and got some different possibilities.  Here's a link to the photo and discussion:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99845460@N07/10368175396/

It would be interesting to hear your impressions.  From what I can tell on the checklist for EBCA, sharpie and goshawk have both been seen, but neither is common.

All the best,

Karen

-