From: Karen Wosilait <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Subject: today's field trip
To: John Besser <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask], Lori Turner <
[log in to unmask]>, Kevin Wehner <[log in to unmask]>

I got a fuzzy shot of what we thought might have been a Cooper's after we
saw the pelicans but before we saw the sparrows.  I posted it online on a
bird ID group on Flickr and got some different possibilities.  Here's a
link to the photo and discussion:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99845460@N07/10368175396/

It would be interesting to hear your impressions.  From what I can tell on
the checklist for EBCA, sharpie and goshawk have both been seen, but
neither is common.

All the best,

Karen

-

ASM Spring Meeting: May 2-4, 2014 in Jefferson City