Greetings to birders on the list.
I'm working on a paper on Osprey reintroductions across the US and am having a hard time getting numbers for how many birds were hacked out in MO. The program took place from either 1994 or 1995-1998. I know 20 birds were released in 95-96. Does anyone know how many were hacked out in the remaining years of the program? Or could someone point me to someone who might have been associated with the effort? You can reply off-list to my email, which is listed below.

Thanks!

Rob Bierregaard
421 Cotswold Ln
Wynnewood, PA 19096