I enjoyed my FOS Yellow-bellied Sapsucker this morning
    at Walter Woods C.A.  He wasn't shy at all, and, at one
    time, he approached very close.  What fun.  A pair of
    Hairy Woodpeckers were fun too.  I missed Red-headed or
    I would have had all of our woodies.
    Larry H.  Joplin, Jasper Co., MO.  certhiaATatt. net  10-10-13.