I birded a private WRP wetland in Linn Co. this morning. They always have some good habitat at this place. Some of the birds observed -

Canada Goose
Mallard
Wood Duck
Both Teal
GB Heron
PB Grebe
DC Cormorant
Northern Harrier
Sharp-shinned hawk
Red-shouldered Hawk
Merlin
Sora- many
Greater Yellowlegs - 4
Wilson's Snipe- 1
Belted Kingfisher
all the Woodpeckers except YB Sapsucker
lots of Tree & Barn Swallows feeding overhead
Sedge Wren - 2
Marsh Wren - 30+ - Most I have ever seen at one area!
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Gray Catbird
Common Yellowthroat - 20+  high count for this late in North Mo.
Savannah Sparrow
Nelson's Sparrow - 6
possible LeConte's? - needed better look
Fox Sparrow - my FOS
Song Sparrow
Lincoln's Sparrow
Swamp Sparrow - 50+