Another beautiful day to enjoy birds. I spent a few hours outside and as of 3 pm
counted 27 species here.

Highlights:

Black-throated Green Warbler
Nashville Warbler
FOS Golden-crowned Kinglet
FOS White-throated Sparrow
FOS Yellow-rumped Warbler
FOS Brown Creeper

Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Hairy Woodpecker, which I hadn't seen in a while

On Tuesday, 10/8/13, I also had a Red-breasted Nuthatch in the bubbler. I was a
bit surprised and pleased because in the Finch Forecast it stated there wouldn't
be much movement of these birds due to plentiful food supplies.

Have been hearing a pair of Great Horned Owls lately. Today, also heard a
Coopers Hawk and a Red-tailed Hawk.

Good birding!
Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO