This is a great list for ANY day's birding! Glad you came out of the woodwork.

Good work on finding those juncos, I didn't see any myself and was wondering
where they were hiding. Thought they had to be there somewhere.

On the Empidonax. It is certainly possible. I thought I had a Least before I
went to go get my binos, but I never saw an Empidonax for sure after that. I
did see wood-pewees, like you. Looking at eBird graphs, all of our Empidonax
are equally (un)likely these days, but not zero-percent unlikely. In Forest
Park, I have seen a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher on 25 & 28th of September in
2008 and 2012.