I found a Black-bellied Plover and a few pecs, peeps, big and little
legs, and dowitchers this morning at Eagle Bluffs CA.

Also a ton of sparrows, wrens, raptors, large waders, swallows, and
blackbirds.  And a few small groups warblers, kinglets, teal, and other
ducks.

Many birds out there today.

Andrew
Columbia, MO