Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

    MO birders -

    I had a nice package of Chipping Sparrows today at
    noon at the Carterville Cemetery.  NE of Joplin,
    Jasper County.  They will winter here until ice or deep
    snow occurs.

    No Red-headed Woodies.  There used to be some
    of them here.  I didn't see their old broken trees.  The
    trees may have been cleared.  We manicure our
    cemeteries religiously, it seems.

    Fun to see the chippers back.

    Larry Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper Co., MO.  certhia AT att.net
    10-07-13

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/