Flickers
Fish crows
Osprey
Scarlet and summer tanagers
white eyes vireos
Ruby crowned kinglets
Pileated and red bellied woodpeckers
empidonax spec...??  very small....

and all the regulars......chickadees....etc
 I watched a downy woodpecker on three occasions, go to a walnut on the tree and probe into a hole on the walnut.....I am assuming it was getting out a worm.....very entertaining....

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul alike.
John Muir

Cindy Bridges
Couch Mo
Oregon County