Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

While I was at RMBS this afternoon, the US Army Corps of Engineers was barricading the parking lots along Riverside Dr., part of the government shut-down, I assume.  The Sedge & Marsh Wrens & Nelson's Sparrows continue along the cut trail to the east blind.  Had a Peregrine Falcon fly over and disturb the Red-wings and 2 Northern Harriers were also hunting.  An Osprey continues along the channel between Hwy 367 and Lincoln Shields, which is still closed.  Around 380 Chimney Swifts entered the Clark School chimney last night.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO

Sent from my iPad