It appears that Bryan had a couple of pleasant mornings on the field trips as activities for participants of the Gold Crest Distributing conference in Mexico.  Gold Crest  is a major distributor to bird stores across North America, and s a corporate sponsor of Columbia Audubon Society.  The field trips to Little Dixie Lake CA and Whetstone Creek CA were organized and led by volunteers, all members  of CAS.  These volunteers were Bill Mees, Susan Hazelwood, Bonnie Heidy, Eric Wood, Janice Gaston, Kevin Wehner, Lori Haglund, Lsurie Shawver, all regular birders at these sites who gave their time to help visiting birders enjoy central Missouri. Thank you all.

It is very gratifying to know that the birding was good and the outing was enjoyed by the participants.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO