This morning I took the dog and went on a walk about the Zell Tract at Pershing SP, Linn Co. Lots more Sparrows in now. Some of the birds I observed, with some numbers estimated;

Savannah Sparrow - 100
Swamp Sparrow - 50
Song Sparrow - 10
Lincoln's Sparrow - 2
Field Sparrow - 1
White-crowned - 2
White-throated - 50 - all in one place
Clay-colored - 4
Nelson's - 2
and no Leconte's - thinking not many of these guys here yet

some other birds -
Sedge Wren - several
Marsh Wren - several
House Wren - 2
Grey Catbird - 1
Common Yellowthroat - 10+
Orange-crowned Warbler -2
Palm Warbler - 2 -not surprising to find out in wide open middle of weedy levee, a Ruby-crowned Kinglet and some Yellow-rumps were unexpected however
Dickcissel - 3
Red-shouldered Hawk -2
Red-winged Blackbird - 500
Blue-winged Teal - 100