Actually, I think Cadogan Square does matter. It appears in Jekyll and Hyde as the respectable and wealthy opposite of the Soho where Hyde spends his time.

In the poem it is one more ironic request to god to protect the wealthy and safe if not others.
Nancy

>>> David Boyd 10/09/13 5:50 AM >>>
Perhaps the specific address info isn't too important, Carroll, but it sure adds to the nuances, and I was merely trying to pass this on to those who may not be familiar with that part of Chelsea.

Sent from my iPad