I'm very sorry to even address this topic, but oral sex does not need to be toothless to be "pain free" or pleasurable. For heaven's sake.

And thank you David for our messages about tooth decay crossing.
Nancy

>>> David Boyd <[log in to unmask]>10/30/13 11:36 AM >>>
It's possible, CR, but don't forget in that era in England tooth decay was rampant and dentists were costly to have constantly to  treat it, so it was very much the norm amongst the working classes to have done with it all and have a dentist extract all of one's teeth and replace them with full sets of dentures. In fact, it was a very common 21st birthday present from parents at one time, paying for such drastic treatment: as far as I know, it never had any associations with oral sex !

It reminds me of my rather droll pal's favourite remark when encountering particularly 'robust' ladies - he'd remark that 'the softest thing about her was her teeth' - and *he* wasn't usually talking about their prowess at pain-free oral sex (or at least to the best of my knowledge and belief.....)