To go by this Amazon link, it's a collection of Eliot's early poems and essays.
There is a reader review at this link.

http://www.amazon.com/Paradise-Waste-Wiseblood-Classics-Volume/product-reviews/1492269255/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

CR

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:01 AM, Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 10/23/2013 11:12 PM, Chokh Raj wrote:

You may like to look up here an excerpt from an Introduction by Jeremiah Webster to this new publication of Eliot's early works:

>http://www.wisebloodbooks.com/5/post/2013/09/paradise-in-the-waste-land-ts-eliot-introduction-by-jeremiah-webster-forthcoming-wiseblood-classic-october-15th-available-for-pre-order.html
>

>CR
>
>Seems like quite the political screed, though clearly he knows how he feels about our current state of governance and economy. Is it, does anyone know, another collection of the poems with an introduction or is there additional criticism/commentary?

Thanks,
Ken A