Probably a misunderstanding, Ken - I'm sorry too, if it were, and come in peace.......

On 18 October 2013 20:36, Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 10/18/2013 11:51 AM, David Boyd wrote:
No, there was no video: I was in the audience.

   Ah, I thought you were referring to the report on NPR with the interview of Muldoon by the journalist you found inadequate to the event. I didn't know there was an audience to be in. Nor was I in any way I can detect sneering. It amazes me that you took it that way. I simply disagreed with one thing presented in the radio interview and gave some reasons for it and asked for other opinions. Sorry that that strikes you as "sneering."

Ken A

But it wasn't in any way 'music hall' or comic or raucous, and I never mentioned or intended to imply anything like that: I meant what I said, and I'm sorry that you seem to choose sneeringly to misunderstand it.