Read.

>>> Chokh Raj 10/16/13 10:32 AM >>>
I'm still waiting to see how the "great mass of evidence" alters the basic outlines of Eliot's poetry.

All best,
CR

From: Nancy Gish ;
To: ;
Subject: Re: Fw: TS Eliot: the religious paradox
Sent: Wed, Oct 16, 2013 3:11:32 AM

I'm quite aware of your line. But it ignores a great mass of evidence. And it is so easy to read late concerns back into early ones. If all you mean is the very general need for some Truth, as in "Absolute," it does not explain much.

>>> Chokh Raj 10/15/13 9:17 PM >>>

I'm underscoring the continuity of certain core concerns.

CR

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:03 PM, Nancy Gish wrote:

It is not artificial. There are masses of situations, reasons, and changes in his life if one studies the sources.
Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj 10/15/13 8:46 PM >>>

Well, one more attempt to bridge the artificial gulf between Eliot's early and later work.

CR