Agreed. Kind of "laid back" as it were.
P.

Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sometimes I think the effort to see Vivienne as "every woman" in TWL is an effort to make the poem implode. In any case, I was surprised after following the link to see how un-antique she looked in that particular photograph. It may be the low resolution or the wrinkles in my retinas, but she seems pretty healthy and "normal" in that photo. In so many others I've seen, she looks truly sad and pathetic, but in this one she looks like she's holding her own quite well.

Ken A