Yes,  irt seems very Wittgenstein.  As Bertrand Russell said in his introduction to "Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus",  "Every philosophical proposition is bad grammar".  and as Wittgenstein himself said at 4.003  "Most propositions and questions, that have been written about philosophical matters, are not false, but senseless. We cannot, therefore, answer questions of this kind at all, but only state their senselessness. Most questions and propositions of the philosophers result from the fact that we do not understand the logic of our language".

Wittgenstein, Ludwig (2012-09-19). Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus (Kindle Locations 741-744). Dover Publications. Kindle Edition.

The synergism of Russell working with both TSE and Wittgenstein at this point in TSE career is interesting.  What TSE would have thought of the Popper/Wittgenstein argument would have been even more interesting.

Rick Seddon
Portales, NM