I don't know about you Carroll but when I look  at my 71 year old chest, which used to be hard and flat, I see what looks disturbing like sagging a cups were it not for the gray hair.

And, I assure you I have not had a sex change nor even contemplated it.

Carroll wrote:  " The   phrase "old man with wrinkled female dugs" seems discordant as well"

Richard Seddon