From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Carrol Cox
Sent: Wednesday, 2 October 2013 6:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Off-Topic: Short Social Comment

I would suggest looking up accounts of Malcolm Forbes's 80th-birthday party
in Morocco, to which he flew guests by jet. The total cost was greater than
the combined lifetime earnings of everyone who has ever posted on this list.
No real difference between Forbes & the Dempsey described on this list.

Carrol