Rick,

  TSE's dissertation was titled Knowledge and Experience in the
Philosophy of F. H. Bradley, who as far as I know, was not at Harvard.
It did not focus on ethics. Here abbreviated is the table of contents:

I.      On Our Knowledge of Immediate Experience
II.     On the Distinction of "Real" and "Ideal"
III.    The Psychologist's Treatment of Knowledge
IV.     The Epistemologist's Theory of Knowledge
V.      The Epistemologist's Theory of Knowledge (continued)
VI.    Solipsism
VII.   Conclusion

Appendix I   "The Development of Leibniz' Monadism"
Appendix II  "Leibniz' Monadism and Bradley's Finite Centres"

Eric Thompson's book T. S. Eliot: The Metaphysical Perspective gives,
specifically for people not highly trained in philosophy, a summary
explanation of each of the dissertation chapter headings. I've looked at
all of the books that consider or interpret the dissertation and believe
this is still the best introduction to it.

  Eliot said somewhere that positivism was a dead end worth exploring...

Ken A