St. Louis Audubon Society is offering a birding trip to St Stanislaus Conservation Area (northern St. Louis County) on Wednesday, October 2.

Start time:  9:00 am.   Duration is 1/2 day with a finish planned by noon at the latest.

Terrain:  Flat with about 1.5 - 2 miles of easy walking.

Directions:  (1) From I-270 take McDonnell Blvd (turns into Howdershell) north about 1.3 miles to Teson Rd.  Turn left and follow to a "T" at Aubuchon.  Turn right and follow to the conservation area.  (2) From Missouri 370 take the Earth City Expressway exit, but go north onto Missouri Bottom Rd (turns into Aubuchon Rd).  Go north about 4 miles to the Conservation Area.   Meet in the first parking lot on the left.

We will expect migrant and resident sparrows and wrens plus other late arriving migrants.

John Solodar
8135 Cornell Court
St. Louis, MO 63130